Contact: Media Relations at 305/539-3084, 800/955-3646 (U.S./Canada) or Erika Mayor, Fusion PR at 305/632-7323.
MIAMI, FL – (February 1, 2017) – As Valentine’s Day approaches, the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) kicks off its month-long Miami Romance Month campaign, creating opportunities to show love and affection beyond just one day. Whether it’s time for a staycation or wanting to show more love to your friends and family, Miami Romance Month has the best discounts on hotel stays, wedding packages, restaurants offers and experiences from Feb. 1-28. Sponsored by Citibank, the campaign features more than 40 business partners throughout Miami and the Beaches. For a full listing of all the offers this month click here.
“Miami is the perfect place to celebrate romance: It’s warm, adventurous and filled with unique experiences in every neighborhood. February is the perfect month to escape your daily routine by taking advantage of incredible hotel stays, excellent cuisine, and attractions,” said GMCVB President & CEO William D. Talbert, III, CDME. “For couples looking to get married in the month of love, Miami and the Beaches offers weather and destination packages that are truly unique.”
Some of the Miami Romance Experiences Featured this Month:
Don't Forget the Brides!
- Romantic Getaway: Escape with your loved one to the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami and receive one bottle of champagne or sparkling wine/cider, chocolate covered strawberries, and a full American breakfast for 2 at the hotel’s Panorama Restaurant by booking during Miami Romance Month. For details, click here or call 1.800.SONESTA.
- Indulge at Sea: By booking during Miami Romance Month, Oceania Cruises is offering an exclusive $500 price reduction on veranda reservations and above as well as a $200 spa credit. This includes a complimentary dining experience at select restaurants on board. For details, click here or call 1.800.531.5658.
- Ride of Love: Enjoy a private VIP tour through romantic Coral Gables in a luxury vehicle for two, which includes a complimentary meal. For details, click here.
- Wedding Bliss: The JW Marriott Miami is offering a 10% off any wedding package for a wedding taking place from March 2017 through March 2018. For details, click here or call 305.329.3508.
- Wanderlust Wedding: The Sagamore Hotel is offering a complimentary night stay and champagne toast if you book your wedding or rehearsal dinner in February. For details, click here or call 1.877.242.6673.
This month also celebrates the It's So Miami Wedding Showcase on Feb. 21 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m., at the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables. Taste sweet and savory samples from top caterers, visit the Saks Fifth Avenue Pop Up Shop, get tips and ideas from wedding and event planners, and learn about new bridal make up and dress trends. All registered guests will have the chance to enter to win tons of fabulous prizes, including hotel stays, a honeymoon cruise for two on Carnival Cruise Lines and round-trip airline tickets on AeroMexico. Complimentary glass of champagne included with $10 advance admission. $20 at the door. Register at: MiamiRomanceMonth.com/register
Miami Romance Month is part of the GMCVB’s increasingly popular Miami Temptations Program, which takes a thematic focus on the best that Miami has to offer with monthly deals and special events. Temptations programs include: Miami Cruise Month (January), Shop Miami Month (March), Miami Sports and Wellness Month (April), Miami Museum Month (May), Miami Film Month (June), Miami Spa Month (July-August), Miami Spice Restaurant Month (August-September), Miami Attractions Month (October), Miami Live Arts Month (November), and Miami Heritage Month (December). For more information on the Miami Temptations programs, please visit www.MiamiTemptations.com or e-mail Media@MiamiandBeaches.com. Facebook: @Visitmiami, Twitter: @MiamiandBeaches, #MiamiRomance
Editor Note: Visuals and interviews with attractions management are available upon request.
About The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is an accredited not-for-profit sales and marketing organization whose mission is to attract visitors to Greater Miami and the Beaches for leisure, business and conventions. For a vacation guide visit our website at www.MiamiandBeaches.com or call 1-888-76-Miami (US/Canada only) or 305-447-7777. To reach the GMCVB offices dial 305-539-3000. Meeting planners may call 1-800-933-8448 (US/Canada only) or 305-539-3071 or visit www.MiamiMeetings.com. To get further engaged with Miami and the Beaches, join the conversation by following us on our social media channels at Facebook.com/visitmiami, Twitter.com/miamiandbeaches, Instagram.com/miamiandbeaches and Pinterest.com/miamiandbeaches.